ACM ICMI Call for Bids 2023
The Steering Board of the ACM International Conference on Multimodal Interaction (ICMI) invites proposals to host 25th Annual Conference, to be held between the end of September and mid-November 2023. Priority will be given for proposals hosted in Europe or Africa continents. Strong proposals from other regions are also welcome. ICMI 2018 was in Boulder, Colorado, USA, ICMI 2019 was in Suzhou, Jiangsu, China, and ICMI 2020 was recently held as a virtual conference (https://icmi.acm.org/2020/).
If you are interested in hosting ICMI 2023, please prepare a proposal that includes:
- Brief description of the conference, including side events
- Brief description of the conference site
- Date of the conference
- Description of public transportation and access from nearby airports
- Description of nearby accommodations
- Names of people for the major Conference Organizing Committee
- Estimation of the budget with different number of participants: 150, 200, 250
- January 25, 2021 : Notify intention to submit proposal via email
- February 11, 2021 : Draft proposals due
- March 1, 2021 : Feedback to bidders
For more details about the bid content, please look at the call for bids ICMI 2023 here:
ICMI ACM Call for Bids 2023
All communications, including request for information and bid submission, should be sent to the ICMI Steering Board Chair (Yukiko Nakano, firstname.lastname@example.org).