In order to include the papers in the proceedings,
at least one author,
registered as either student registration or full registration,
of each paper have to complete the registration
before 16th September, 2011 (10:00PM GMT).
For early planning purposes, all attendees are encouraged to complete Online Registration
before 7th October, 2011 (10:00PM GMT), to enjoy the early bird discount registration fee.
Bank transfer and credit card are both acceptable for this conference.
Here are the registration costs for ICMI 2011:
||Before 7th October
||After 7th October
|ACM members (only conference)
|Non ACM members (only conference)
|Students (workshops included)
To complete Online Registration, please use the form below:
ICMI 2011 Registration
Cancellations and Changes
For cancellations before October 16th, 70% refund.
The fee will not be refunded if the cancellation is received after that deadline.
Cancellations must be sent in written form to us by fax: +34 965 90 37 94 or e-mail:
For changes in your registration, please send an email to:
Visa Support Letter
The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters
for visas to attend ACM sponsored conferences. We can however issue a visa
support letter. For Visa support letters, please send all requests to the Office of
SIG Services at
with the following information:
* Please note visa support letter requests are handled in the order they are received. Please expect a reply within 2-3 days. If we are experiencing a high volume of requests, please allow a reply within 4-5 days
- Name as it appears on your passport.
- Current postal mailing address (original letter will be mailed and a PDF will be provided via email in responds to your request).
- The name of the conference you wish to attend (ICMI 2011).
- Your Registration Confirmation Number (if you are not an author you must first register for the conference).
- If you are the author of any papers or demos accepted for the conference, please provide the title. Please state if you are the author or co-author.