At least one author of each long or short paper must register before 1 October 2013 in order for that paper to be included in the proceedings. The author may be a student registrant or a full registrant.
For early planning purposes, all attendees are encouraged to complete Online Registration
before 1 October 2013, to enjoy the early bird discount registration fee (note: challenge/workshop/demo participants will be offered another early bird rate TBA).
Here are the registration costs for ICMI 2013:
||Before 1 October 2013
||After 1 October 2013
|Conference + Workshops & Grand Challenges + Banquet
|ACM and/or SIGCHI members
|Workshops & Grand Challenges Only
|Extra banquet ticket
* All students, including non-ACM members, need to select "ACM Student Member" as registrant type in the first online registration step.
The prices are in Australian dollars.
To complete Online Registration, please use the following link:
ICMI 2013 Registration
Cancellations will be accepted until 1 October 2013. 70% of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations received prior to this date. There will be no refunds issued after 1 October 2013. In the event that a refund needs to be made, email your full name and Registration ID to j.epps AT unsw.edu.au. The email title should read "ICMI 2013: Registration Cancellation/Refund request".
Visa Support Letter
The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters
for visas to attend ACM sponsored conferences. We can however issue a visa
support letter. For Visa support letters, please send all requests to the Office of
SIG Services at supportletters AT acm.org with the following information:
- Name as it appears on your passport.
- Current postal mailing address (original letter will be mailed and a PDF will be provided via email in responds to your request).
- The name of the conference you wish to attend (ICMI 2013).
- Your Registration Confirmation Number (if you are not an author you must first register for the conference).
- If you are the author of any papers or demos accepted for the conference, please provide the title. Please state if you are the author or co-author.
* Please note visa support letter requests are handled in the order they are received. Please expect a reply within 2-3 days. If we are experiencing a high volume of requests, please allow a reply within 4-5 days.