19th ACM International Conference on Multimodal Interaction
Glasgow, Scotland, November 13-17th 2017
The 2017 International Conference on Multimodal Interaction,
ICMI 2017, will be held in Glasgow, Scotland at the Hilton Grosvenor hotel. ICMI is the premier international
forum for multidisciplinary research on multimodal human-human and human-computer
interaction, interfaces, and system development. The conference focuses
on theoretical and empirical foundations, component technologies, and combined
multimodal processing techniques that define the field of multimodal interaction
analysis, interface design, and system development. ICMI 2017 will feature
a single-track main conference which includes: keynote speakers, technical
full and short papers (including oral and poster presentations), special
sessions, demonstrations, exhibits and doctoral spotlight papers. The conference will also feature workshops and grand challenges.
- ICMI2018 will be held in Boulder, Colorado. Please go to: icmi.acm.org/2018 for upcoming submission deadlines.
- ICMI2017 is coming to an end. A big thank you to all the attendees and the organising team for making ICMI2017 a great conference.
- The proceedings are free to access online for one year via ACM OpenTOC: CLICK HERE
- The workshop, Playlab: Telling Stories With Technology, has been cancelled.
- Directions for the conference and workshop venues can be found here.
- Information on the social events during the conference is now online: CLICK HERE
- The schedule for the doctoral consortium is now available: CLICK HERE
- Preliminary programme is now online: CLICK HERE
- Registration is now open. Early registration deadline: Friday 22nd September. CLICK HERE
- Demonstration and Exhibit submissions now due on Friday 1st September