At least one author of each paper must register before September 14, 2012 in order for that paper to be included in the proceedings. The author may be a student registrant or a full registrant.
For early planning purposes, all attendees are encouraged to complete Online Registration
before September 14, 2012, to enjoy the early bird discount registration fee.
Here are the registration costs for ICMI 2012:
|Conference + Workshops & Grand Challenges + Banquet:
| ACM Members
| Non-ACM Members
|Workshops & Grand Challenges Only
| All Attendees
The prices are in US dollars.
To complete Online Registration, please use the following link.
ICMI 2012 Registration
Cancellations will be accepted until September 14th, 2012. 70% of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations received prior to this date. There will be no refunds issued after September 14th, 2012. In the event that a refund needs to be made, email your full name and Registration ID to Registration group at eganict.usc.edu. The email title should read "ICMI-MLMI 2012: Registration Cancellation/Refund request".
Visa Support Letter
The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters
for visas to attend ACM sponsored conferences. We can however issue a visa
support letter. For Visa support letters, please send all requests to the Office of
SIG Services at
with the following information:
* Please note visa support letter requests are handled in the order they are received. Please expect a reply within 2-3 days. If we are experiencing a high volume of requests, please allow a reply within 4-5 days
- Name as it appears on your passport.
- Current postal mailing address (original letter will be mailed and a PDF will be provided via email in responds to your request).
- The name of the conference you wish to attend (ICMI 2012).
- Your Registration Confirmation Number (if you are not an author you must first register for the conference).
- If you are the author of any papers or demos accepted for the conference, please provide the title. Please state if you are the author or co-author.